Frequently asked questions

For more important information, please contact our professional support services
As an American expat living and working abroad, when am I required to file annual tax returns and when are my taxes due?
Our expert tax preparers have years of experience to help you comply with IRS tax filing requirements and avoid unnecessary tax audits or penalties. We are committed to providing high quality income tax return preparation services. We are fast, accurate, and can help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
If I qualify as a non-resident American and I file in my country of residence, am I still required to file a tax return in the US?
Yes. Regardless of your residential status, you are required to file annual tax returns though, depending on your situation, you may be eligible for foreign tax credits, partial foreign income exemption, etc.
I neglected to report my worldwide income on previous returns. What should I do?
If such situation occurs, you should file an amended return to avoid penalties from the IRS for incorrectly reporting your income. Depending on the situation, you may not end up owing any taxes after the credits and deductions applicable to expatriates have been applied to your return.
If I have not filed federal tax returns for several years, will I have to pay any penalties when filing?
Even if a taxpayer doesn’t have enough money to pay, returns should be filed to avoid further penalties for failure to file. Contact us and we can assist in finding a solution to the problem.
Our Services

US Expatriate Tax Service

The United States Tax code is complex and evolving with new regulations. Reporting and compliance by individuals and Businesses can sometimes become a daunting task and therefore it is pertinent to have a tax expert to your side who can advise you of your options and assist you in providing timely reporting and filing compliances.