Toll-Free: 800-279-4306
Phone: 212-760-1124

US Expatriate Tax Service For U.S. Citizen or Resident

We simplify your tax preparation with the help of our experienced consultants.  Call us at 212-760-1124 to set up an appointment.
Streamline Foreign and Domestic Offshore Filings
Single or Multiple State Tax Returns
Advisory and Consultation
Streamline Filing or Amnesty Filing
Call and talk with a tax expert for free
or email us now
Get quick support from our Certified Tax Experts.
By entering your email, you agree to receive emails from Greenback. You may opt out at any time per our Privacy Policy.

Frequently asked questions

For more important information, please contact our professional support services
As an American expat living and working abroad, when am I required to file annual tax returns and when are my taxes due?
Our expert tax preparers have years of experience to help you comply with IRS tax filing requirements and avoid unnecessary tax audits or penalties. We are committed to providing high quality income tax return preparation services. We are fast, accurate, and can help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
If I qualify as a non-resident American and I file in my country of residence, am I still required to file a tax return in the US?
Yes. Regardless of your residential status, you are required to file annual tax returns though, depending on your situation, you may be eligible for foreign tax credits, partial foreign income exemption, etc.
I neglected to report my worldwide income on previous returns. What should I do?
If such situation occurs, you should file an amended return to avoid penalties from the IRS for incorrectly reporting your income. Depending on the situation, you may not end up owing any taxes after the credits and deductions applicable to expatriates have been applied to your return.
If I have not filed federal tax returns for several years, will I have to pay any penalties when filing?
Even if a taxpayer doesn’t have enough money to pay, returns should be filed to avoid further penalties for failure to file. Contact us and we can assist in finding a solution to the problem.
Works with AZEXO page builder
© All rights reserved. Theme by AZEXO